New Drugstore Lip Sticks, Glosses, Eye Shadows, Foundations, Concealers, Primers, Setting Spray, Pressed Powder, Setting Balms, BB Creams, Blushes & Bronzers, for 2015!!
Price: $.99- $19.99
The mainstream cosmetic companies (like L'Oreal, CoverGirl, Maybelline, Revlon, Almay, Rimmel, Milani, Physicians Formula & Wet 'n Wild) have already gone all out for their 2015 collections and we're only in the second week of January!
Granted, not all of the new foundations, concealers, eye shadows, lip sticks & glosses are going to be hits (in fact more than a few are downright misses), but the sheer amount of products that each brand has released so far is really impressive and a little overwhelming...
These are some of the 2015 products that I have swatched so far. I'm working on getting all of my reviews up in the next week or two and I'll post links to each product's review & swatches once I do!
Again, the sheer volume of products is insane and I'm finding it really hard to prioritize the new drugstore products with the new high-end products (plus the 100 or so drafts I had left over at the close of 2014) so if there's a particular product you're curious about or would like to see sooner please let me know and I'll bump it up the list!
New NON-Cruelty Free Cosmetics:
- L'Oreal Pro-Mist Setting Spray
- L'Oreal Infallible Powder
- L'Oreal Pro-Last Liquid Lip Color
- Maybelline Anti-redness Primer
- Maybelline other primer
- Maybelline Fit Me MATTE Foundation
- Maybelline Fit Me MATTE Powder
- Rimmel BB Cream MATTE
- Rimmel BB Cream Radiant
- Rimmel Original BB Cream (for comparison)
- Rimmel 25 Hour Foundation (new formula)
- Rimmel Show-Off MATTE Lip Velvet
(Almost) Cruelty Free Cosmetics:
- Almay Smart Shade Butter Kiss Lip Color
- Revlon Insta-Fix Foundation Stick
- Revlon Photoready Airbrush Foundation
- Revlon Photoready Anti-Shine Balm
New CRUELTY FREE Cosmetics:
- L.A. Girl Liquid Lipstick
- Milani Supreme Kohl Kajal Eye Liner
- Milani Fierce Foil Gel Eye Liner
- Milani Matte Lipstick
- NYC Instant MATTE BB Cream
- Physicians Formula Organic Wear BB Cream
- Physicians Formula Super BB Stick
- Physicians Formula Nude Wear Stick
- Physicians Formula Nude Wear Foundation
- Wet 'n Wild 10-Hour Flush Blush
- Wet 'n Wild Dare to Bare Naked Protest Lip Color
Again, we're only in the second week of January so this list will be updated as I review products and as new ones are released since I'm sure this is but a fraction of what cosmetic companies plan to give us in the coming months!
I don't know about you, but personally, I'm totally phsyced about the assortment of new products!
Which products excite you the most and which do you plan on skipping?